! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

NOTE 4 ! - Page 2/4

Subject: NOTE 4 !
« <> »
psnality 20.08.14 - 12:06am
When I first got my galaxy s3 after having a nokia I was all with the android thing, wanted to find out everything I could do with a phone and I was amazed.
So now I look at all these new phones with new benchmarks and octo speed and I think to do what.
Open apps a little faster and.......not sure
To me there really isn't much difference between mine and this one besides it's a little faster same as the s4 and s5 is a little faster.
There really isn't enough progress or amazement for me between my phone and this.
My camera is okay for what it does, the speed is okay for me.
My phone can basically run any app this one would.
So probably when the note 100 comes out that has magic laser beams and can transport me to the local shop then I'll be amazed at another phone * +

alvar89 20.08.14 - 09:00am
Biggest upgrade coming from a s3 i liked on the lg g3 was the extra screen estate. Not only is it bigger but there fits alot more content thanks to the higher resolution otherwise it would just have felt zoomed out. Im pretty sure i would get used to a even bigger phone like the note 4 now just have to change the way you use the phone. All the typing and dialing can be done one handed other stuff that requires reaching the top you just use two hands easy enough happy.gif One thing i missed coming from a nokia was a dedicated camera button (which the sony xperia-s have) but then i found out i can use the volume down button as the camera button. Holding it brings up the camera from locked screen and then just use it to take the picture. Very comfortable. Hope samsung does something like this also it makes all the difference in the world to get fast photos or just having to use it one handed. * +

polo_011 20.08.14 - 10:40am
Alvar, dude, Samsung did that long ago, my S4 allows taking pics using the Volume Key:
* +

psnality 20.08.14 - 10:46am
Honestly there is nothing on the new phones that would justify me taking out a 40 contract and if I want a big screen I'll just use my note 10.1.
When a phone can play ps2 and ps3 games without lag then I'll be amazed, although they're a bit faster they're not especially super fast enough to do what a new laptop can do although my phone is much faster than my old age laptop that is nearly dying.
They should at least try making better improvements to phones and stop battling each other in court over silly little infractions.
* +

alvar89 20.08.14 - 10:55am
Wouldnt mind if my snapdragon 801 was as fast as my i7 3770k @4.6ghz drool.gif The battery would die in a second lmao.gif * +

psnality 20.08.14 - 11:09am
They should seriously have solar powered mobiles by now.
There are new batteries coming in a few years they say, well from what I read * +

polo_011 20.08.14 - 11:10am
PS2 games are already being ported to Androids with games like GTA San Andreas, which plays beautifully on any Android with at least the late 2012 Snapdragon S4 Pro in the Nexus 4. PS3 games I'm sure we'll see with the new 64bit chips like the Exynos 5433 in the upcoming Note 4, at 1.3GHz that CPU is more powerful than a 32bit Snapdragon 805 at 2.6GHz, lol, pure madness. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index