! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Note the date. - Page 2/3

Subject: Note the date.
« <> »
timomatic 11.08.14 - 02:44am
Optus Is cr*p no signal worst (7) Vodafone australia vs telstra (1) Opera work with no network settings (1) Opera 4.2 mod jar free net (20) Mobile web forums * +

3mel 11.08.14 - 03:51am
I'm not even gonna bother to read all that. just the volume of it alone aptly demonstrates how easy to wind up you are... that's not really a good character trait for someone who tries to piss other folks off now is it !?!

you can carry on mugging yourself off if ya like, but it is actually getting embarrassing now... * +

f1ddy 11.08.14 - 09:53am
Samsungs r pathetic theses days * +

polo_011 11.08.14 - 10:59am

@ timomatic - 11.08.14 - 06:26am
Ur the one that needs help ur despetrate c**t look all ur post I dont go mad bout phones loser ur the one that acts like every phone you see you have to post what a stupid fkwit

aww.gif you're a screwed up little pickle aren't ya, someone did a real number on you bud! What exactly does 'despetrate' mean? Don't answer that, you may hurt yourself, I get the feeling you're not even sure of what you've done wrong or what you're even saying, poor thing comfort.gif. * +

polo_011 11.08.14 - 11:06am

@ timomatic - 11.08.14 - 05:54am
Fk off your the one that started this and other two idiots I dont care what ppl say ya dumb t**t if I say android is cr*p or samsung is cr*p its my problem So y do it bother you and other idiot did I say ur name no So shut up when I make a comment if its not to you or others its bout the phone and platform not ppl dont talk to me ok

He's officially lost it daydream.gif look at him talking to himself, don't know whether I should feel sorry for him or be concerned that people like him are allowed to roam the streets. * +

polo_011 11.08.14 - 11:19am

@ timomatic - 11.08.14 - 03:01am
Mr loser Polo has more post den me in android do I have any not of saying this phone comeing soon or this phone Is powerful or this phone has more ram grow up its you that has loads of post dont talk s**t I dont make post the only one I made is what I posted

I do indeed have more posts than you, but that is not the point you stupid little boy lol.gif you're clearly lost, let me fill you in. We do not care about whether or not you like Samsung or Android, you can call it all cheap and plastic and so on, our problem is that you're a troll, you post rubbish, you do not add any point to the discussion, you do not help anyone, you don't know anything, you're about as useful as an ash tray on a motorbike, do you get it now? I've simplified it as much as I can, anymore and I'd have to say whatever school you went to did you a great disservice by passing you. * +

lakewolf 11.08.14 - 02:16pm
well said polo,couln't have put that better myself,here here cheers * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark