! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

LG G3 - Page 2/9

Subject: LG G3
« <> »
3mel 18.07.14 - 04:17pm
mini review now.gif does it come stuffed with pointless cr*p like Korean handsets ? hyper.gif * +

alvar89 18.07.14 - 06:43pm
The graphical user interface is refreshing. I have allways liked plain minimalistic looks and this is just like made for me. The EU version has the wireless charging back cover so its good to go out of the box. In terms of pre installed apps i was suprised it does not even have facebook etc installed so basically its quite cr*p free from start all the google apps nicely thrown in a google folder out of the way allready. The healt tips widget screen i just disabled. The GUI is highly customizable you can even change the icons wow.gif * +

alvar89 18.07.14 - 06:48pm
Havent experienced any overheating or lag yet as some on the internet say chin.gif The 1440p screen is stunning when you look at some crisp content with alot of tiny details drool.gif The Qremote feature is a nice addon also. It even works with old crt tv-s lol.gif just point at a tv, choose the brand and it works. * +

alvar89 18.07.14 - 06:55pm
The camera compared to my old s3-s is a huge improvement also. The laser AF is fast. Tried to take a picture of my dog running around with both and the g3 managed to make very crisp pictures thanks to the laser AF and OIS. Plus the 120fps slow motion capture even captured audio chin.gif The 1w back speaker is about twice as loud also compared to the s3. * +

alvar89 18.07.14 - 07:00pm
The design is great also for a 5.5inch screener its very compfortable thanks to the curved back and sharp edges. I found the galaxy s3 more slippery with its round edges in comparison. * +

alvar89 18.07.14 - 07:13pm
* +

alvar89 18.07.14 - 07:15pm
This is the out of the box app drawer wit all the pre installed apps. Had to make the image alot smaller tough lol.gif Two 2560x1440 pictures side by side would of been too much lol.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index