! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Note 3 root - Page 2/3

Subject: Note 3 root
« <> »
3mel 7.07.14 - 06:19pm
I'm not sure of current situation, but it used to be the case that cards formatted to ext4 couldn't be seen by cwm recovery.. so a lot of ppl, myself included format there cards to fat32 instead. the only disadvantage is not being able to hold a single file larger than 4 gigabytes...
you don't want a 2.5 gig backup sat in your internal memory... * +

bigabwoi 7.07.14 - 06:40pm
Ah I see.. I shall get a sandisk 32gb card then. Speaking of which.. I have a 16gb in my 32gb note 3. My internal memory is full..pics and vids etc. If I make a back up, would it be the size of the occupied interanl memory or does only back up the apps? Cz if I wipe and reset I do not wana lose all my music and vids and pics * +

pryerlee 7.07.14 - 07:44pm
Back to topic - also search in the playstore for ''Rashr - Flash Tool'' as it has over 3500 build-in recoveries. * +

3mel 7.07.14 - 09:49pm

@ bigabwoi - 7.07.14 - 06:40pm
Ah I see.. I shall get a sandisk 32gb card then. Speaking of which.. I have a 16gb in my 32gb note 3. My internal memory is full..pics and vids etc. If I make a back up, would it be the size of the occupied interanl memory or does only back up the apps? Cz if I wipe and reset I do not wana lose all my music and vids and pics

move all your music photos and videos onto removable memory before too long..
* +

3mel 7.07.14 - 11:15pm
sorry.. in cwm newer version the backup is the rom and apps which is a huge file size of around 2 to 3 gigs... * +

bigabwoi 8.07.14 - 06:10pm
ok i rooted and flashed the x note custom rom..only problem.. where is my playstore app? * +

3mel 8.07.14 - 08:03pm
sloppy rom, or you haven't got any google apps at all.. sometimes there will another gapps file to flash after the rom.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index