! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Google drive - Page 2/4

Subject: Google drive
« <> »
garion 25.04.12 - 08:56pm
Ok, to me this seems like a piece of cr*p - my Drive also 'isn't ready' but if you hit the doc icon at the top right of the app, you get a 'create new' dialog, one of which is 'upload'. I uploaded an image and then had a look to see what I could do with it - the sharing options consist of entering a 'collaborator' (someone with a Google Drive account), and the sending options are the same as I'd get from any file manager or gallery app, so for instance I couldn't post a link here to * +

garion 25.04.12 - 08:59pm
the file. So yeah, you can store your stuff, but I think there are better file hosting options available, so when they notify me that my Drive is ready I'll tell 'em where they can park it. kissmyass * +

say.what 25.04.12 - 09:30pm
my drive wasn't ready yesterday but just received the email saying its ready now. * +

stefdag 25.04.12 - 09:40pm
My drive is also ready now.. If the drive is not ready you still can upload through the app but to the docs... * +

polo_011 25.04.12 - 09:51pm
Blehh @ cloud storage. dislike give me a smartphone with 128GB flash mem with expansion instead, i'll add a 64GB mem card, sorted. * +

garion 25.04.12 - 10:04pm
Yeah, anyone with access wanna give me a link to a file you've uploaded? But if you want to let me know your full name and email address you CAN via the wonders of Google Drive - to me it just feels like another salvo in the internecine user data war between Farcebook, Google and.. everyone else who wants to know who you are, and what files you've got.. * +

garion 25.04.12 - 10:42pm
'It's All Gone Quiet Over There..' shout * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark