! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

pretty pet salon HD - Page 2/2

Subject: pretty pet salon HD
« <
navigato 3.09.11 - 04:23pm
thats not my problem. upload.to might have problem with ur ip. i was able to download from that link. * +

1jester 3.09.11 - 04:33pm
maybe you didnt expect any thanks but it would be rude of me not to thank you for your hard work, well if its a problem with my ip looks like the missus aint having the game, i have a static ip so cant download from that site, once again thanks for the link at least you tried, which is more than my lazy self did ahem * +

1jester 3.09.11 - 04:37pm
just googled and the link you gave was for the older version and a place i had already tried, not the latest version like i asked for but like you said i never tried to use google first... * +

1jester 3.09.11 - 07:51pm
maybe the thing i asked for is more difficult to get a hold of than you first thought and maybe just maybe i had already searched google first , maybe it just cant be downloaded from anywhere except the market place * +

navigato 3.09.11 - 08:04pm
lol looks like you were googling for the past couple of hours. i didnt tried again. will search.. i left the topic after seeing ur previous reply.. :) * +

azz4eva 4.09.11 - 04:33am
lol its like eastenders in here lol * +

1jester 4.09.11 - 11:02am
nah i didnt google for it again after about 4.35ish, i googled the day previous and checked thousands of links, hence why i came here and requested it, i was being sarcastic after reading your lazy comment, trust me from my days of owning an s60 i know how important it is to search but you shouldnt have a55 umed that i didnt search first, no need to find it now the missus is happy with the non hd *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index