! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

..sooo..Note 7, yes or no?.. - Page 13/19

Subject: ..sooo..Note 7, yes or no?..
« <> »
nokstern 28.08.16 - 09:50pm
..interesting article, 3mel, and unfortunately true.Somehow, I've lost my faith in Note the moment Samesong made it the clone of S models..'Note' 5 is S 6 (Edge) clone plus a pen aand 'Note' 7 is a clone of S 7 models..pitty, a Note had to stay an independent gadget with cool features of its own (was always a bit infront of S models), but seems that Samesong decided to abendon genuine Note line, producing new 'Notes' (S clones) as a tactical (and selling) support for S serial..strange marketing move.. * +

banbury 28.08.16 - 11:36pm
its the attack of the clones for sure and if the trend continues the Note 8 will just be a clone of the Galaxy S8 cpu and ram wise, and so on, * +

crail 29.08.16 - 12:35am
Don't get too complacent Samsung dont.gif don't do a Nokia dead2.gif * +

3mel 29.08.16 - 02:29am
yeah man, we could end up with Alcatel being the next big thing... * +

polo_011 29.08.16 - 06:04am

@ 3mel - 28.08.16 - 11:55am
I was thinking about that, surely somewhere like xda wouldn't just gripe on about it if there was a fix that root and kernel adiutor could provide (unless it's not compatible with the 820 yet).

if it's something that's not showing on other 820 phones shouldn't it be an easy fix ?

if the exynos is fine I think that's what we have here, but I've seen many similar stories related to the S4 of a similar vein.

Its the same with the Note 4 Snapdragon vs. Exynos. I have the Snapdragon and notice that before I turned on Force GPU, there would be slight delays and choppiness, its the way Samsung optimize the Snapdragon, they aren't good at it, they do a stunning job with their own Exynos, my old S4 is the i9500 Exynos, and it still runs so smoothly. * +

polo_011 29.08.16 - 11:27am
I hope Samsung do decide to give the Note 4 Android 7.0 Nougat. The Note7 is taking forever to arrive here, and the more I look at the Note7, Mate8 and S7 Edge, I am convinced the Note 4 is STILL right up there with them. But if Samsung kill support for it I'd rather upgrade. Hmm...lets wait and see. * +

banbury 29.08.16 - 08:20pm
According to android authority all devices that run on the snapdragon 800 and 801 wont get android 7. but it doesnt mention the 805 which is seen in the european version of the Note 4. but guess this rules out the S5 with snapdragon 801 meaning marshmalow will be the final major update for that device at least. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-19
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index