! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

whatsapp calls is on trial now - Page 12/12

Subject: whatsapp calls is on trial now
« <
phly_kid 31.03.15 - 12:07pm
havent heard or seen any official notice. Any link of word from whatsapp team? * +

abott 31.03.15 - 03:40pm
It's official now but you need to download from the whatsapp site. Saw on gsmaerna * +

john_163 31.03.15 - 04:25pm
its not necessar to download ppl with older version are geting it activated auto.. * +

dorian2k 31.03.15 - 08:02pm
it automatically activated on mine early today and I'm impressed the quality is very good * +

phly_kid 31.03.15 - 09:51pm
I had spoken too soon. No sooner had I left the site that I saw it was rolling out for everyone else. We've been having it but good to see it roll out for the rest and the last time I tried it on WiFi it was very good and clear. I hear blackberry users having it too. soon it will be all the rage. * +

somerson 2.04.15 - 03:32pm
I have read this post before but wasnt really intetested in this calls and even had stopped reading this post untill i got a whatsapp call late last nite from a friend which automatically had activated it on my whatsapp even though i just have the normal kind of whatsapp application on my andriod phone. The sound quality was very good and actually i hadnt experienced any difference between that call and normal calls. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index