! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Galaxy Note Ultra - Page 10/11

Subject: Galaxy Note Ultra
« <> »
banbury 10.04.21 - 04:14am
I remember buying the Nokia 3510. I returned it after two days when I realised it looked so dam ugly regardless of what cover you put on it! * +

sisfreak2017 10.04.21 - 05:17am

@ polo_011 - 9.04.21 - 09:33pm
lol.gif I was 12 when this landed and I wanted it so bad, but ended up getting a Nokia 3510i with that Skydive game pmpl.gif have you seen the Xperia Pro? That phone is built to broadcast live visuals from TV Cameras straight to the TV network via 5G, so it is meant to replace portable modems and external monitors that typically get used by the cameramen at live football games in the stadium for example, that's where we are now, lol, the phone can pretty much run a whole feed to the network, work as a monitor and then your boss can phone and shout at you after the game for not getting all the angles lol.

lovely device dreamy.gif 12gb ram shocked.gif that's more than most peoples computers have.

Arrrghh the 3510i dreamy.gif I liked that phone with its side flashing leds. People are still buying and selling all the old crappy phones on eBay.. I wonder if they're actually using them or just collecting them? * +

3mel 10.04.21 - 03:08pm

@ polo_011 - 9.04.21 - 09:33pm
lol.gif I was 12 when this landed and I wanted it so bad, but ended up getting a Nokia 3510i with that Skydive game pmpl.gif have you seen the Xperia Pro? That phone is built to broadcast live visuals from TV Cameras straight to the TV network via 5G, so it is meant to replace portable modems and external monitors that typically get used by the cameramen at live football games in the stadium for example, that's where we are now, lol, the phone can pretty much run a whole feed to the network, work as a monitor and then your boss can phone and shout at you after the game for not getting all the angles lol.

it's 2 grand though isn't it ?

not about to turn around Sony's market share for them * +

polo_011 10.04.21 - 06:31pm

@ banbury - 10.04.21 - 04:14am
I remember buying the Nokia 3510. I returned it after two days when I realised it looked so dam ugly regardless of what cover you put on it!

I look at it now realise it was ugly but back then I loved it, especially n that crazy yellow/orange case but mine was blue and white * +

polo_011 10.04.21 - 06:32pm

@ sisfreak2017 - 10.04.21 - 05:17am
lovely device dreamy.gif 12gb ram shocked.gif that's more than most peoples computers have.

Arrrghh the 3510i dreamy.gif I liked that phone with its side flashing leds. People are still buying and selling all the old crappy phones on eBay.. I wonder if they're actually using them or just collecting them?

This is exactly how my 3510i looked lol.gif such an awesome phone this was, I also think it was the first phone I experienced mobile Internet with, going to wapsites to download wallpapers etc... There was one wapsite I liked called Mobile Empire and another called MCommunity biz or something like that * +

polo_011 10.04.21 - 06:35pm

@ 3mel - 10.04.21 - 03:08pm
it's 2 grand though isn't it ?

not about to turn around Sony's market share for them

Yeah very expensive, its actually aimed at TV networks who buy the external modems and monitors for a lot more than that, so the Xperia Pro is more aimed at businesses that specialize in broadcasting, its less of a consumer device and considering the fact that a lot of broadcasters use Sony cameras the relationship is already there, so you wont be seeing the Pro in many regular customer hands, I think if the Pro is a success then Sony may have found a niche for themselves to play in and they will probably supply smartphones like the Pro every few years and focus less on general consumer * +

3mel 10.04.21 - 07:12pm
Sony just need to stop making black rectangular slabs * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark