! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Huawei Mate 20 Pro - Page 10/17

Subject: Huawei Mate 20 Pro
« <> »
polo_011 23.02.19 - 11:53am
* +

3mel 23.02.19 - 04:12pm
I've seen demos where the screen folds in half instead of closed, the phone kind of stumbles as it decides what you're trying to do. it didn't look impressive to me, especially doing that in the camera app.

that was also the type that had the hard lifetime fold limit. the expensive Samsung approach looks more sensible. * +

3mel 24.02.19 - 11:14am
damn... not that I have the money for it, this fold looks sexier the more I see

[link]http://youtu.be/gS9CWfLg1zg[/link] * +

crail 24.02.19 - 04:52pm
That does look sexy. I doubt I'll ever get a phone with moving parts again, though * +

polo_011 25.02.19 - 07:37pm
I prefer the Huawei Mate X by far, it has a 6.6inch display when Folded, and a 8inch Display when Unfolded. While the Samsung Galaxy Fold has a Notch in its Unfolded 7.3inch Display and has a small 4.6inch screen when Folded.

The Mate X looks like the 2nd Generation of the Galaxy Fold.

Hopefully next year Samsung will give us a bigger display in both states.

Looking forward to next year's Foldables, these ones are Beta products, nobody at MWC is even allowed to touch them lol.gif * +

banbury 26.02.19 - 12:30am
yes the front screen on the Fold should have been at least 5.1 inches I think. thats the same size as the old Galaxy S5 which would be fine. * +

polo_011 26.02.19 - 07:44pm

@ 3mel - 23.02.19 - 04:12pm
I've seen demos where the screen folds in half instead of closed, the phone kind of stumbles as it decides what you're trying to do. it didn't look impressive to me, especially doing that in the camera app.

that was also the type that had the hard lifetime fold limit. the expensive Samsung approach looks more sensible.

Huawei Mate X working perfectly fine here mate, they even let the press use it, seems to be much further along in development than other Foldables: [link]https://youtu.be/tHUEVON26aY[/link] * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index