! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

SD card Write Protect - Page 1/1

Subject: SD card Write Protect
Replies: 5 Views: 1262

john_163 31.03.22 - 07:41pm
ok july i had my sandisk 128 gb sd card act wierd..couldn't format, delete or rename anything other than copying files from the sd card to another storage..then i buy a new samsung evo 128 gb sd card on dec and all of sudden this sd card has the same issue in less than 2 months confused2.gif * +

john_163 31.03.22 - 07:44pm
i tried the cmd command on pc ,the regedit and device policy still its write protected..can scan the card..now could this be issue with my phone thats making my sd card corrupted or is it the cruise ship with those metal radiations laugh.gif this is strange this happened when i join onboard on july and then purchased another one on dec and feb this happens again * +

3mel 1.04.22 - 12:33am
if you've turned of some protections in your kernel to speed up your phone this is usually the price you pay for it. * +

john_163 1.04.22 - 05:31am
i dont have any custom rom, useing stock s8 rom..anything else i need to check? as i had few of my friends onboard who had same issue couldn't format the sd card * +

3mel 1.04.22 - 01:57pm
the cards are done, copy the data off and destroy the cards.
make sure you aren't buying cheap Chinese fakes.
never fill the cards beyond 80 percent. * +

john_163 2.04.22 - 12:35pm

@ 3mel - 1.04.22 - 01:57pm
the cards are done, copy the data off and destroy the cards.
make sure you aren't buying cheap Chinese fakes.
never fill the cards beyond 80 percent.

tnxx man..it wasnt cheap fake ones, the first was the sandisk ultra then bought the samsung evo select 150 mbps version..and yea maybe it was 80 filled up had 27 gb left space on both of my cards cry2.gif anyways did a backup..think il better remain without a sd card planning to get the s22 *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search