! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Retro Device Reviews (Symbian, Android, WM etc..) - Page 1/2

Subject: Retro Device Reviews (Symbian, Android, WM etc..)
Replies: 11 Views: 2335
> »
polo_011 30.03.22 - 01:21pm
I have been finding myself watching a lot of retro tech reviews of older devices lol.gif seems there has been a rise in appreciation for what Symbian, Windows Mobile did for the smartphone industry. Along with Palm Web OS, Windows Mobile, Maemo/MeeGo did and earlier Androids and iPhones.
If you are like me and enjoy some of the retro views, checkout the following YouTube channels:
- Techformative
- TheMrNokia
- MrMobile (checkout his: When Phones Were Fun playlist)
- Nokia Phones Collection
- OSReviews (check his: Retro and Throwbacks playlist)
* +

3mel 30.03.22 - 10:45pm
there's an Australian dude who does hour long videos on old phones which are quite informative.
not sure of the channel as I only watch when I see it pop up. * +

spunkydj 6.10.22 - 11:26pm
it's called smoorez * +

alvar89 7.10.22 - 04:10pm
Have watched a ton of mr.mobile content. Retro phones are a decent side hobby to have. Been gathering some older phones to play around with. Good thing with the older phones is that there batteries still function mostly. * +

alvar89 7.10.22 - 04:12pm
The last versions of symbian looked nice. Anna belle etc. If it were not that slow it would of been good. Remember being hyped about those updates back then much more than on android. The amoled on the nokia n8 was also perfect. * +

3mel 7.10.22 - 09:06pm
Nokia N ''tap everything twice'' 8 * +

alvar89 7.10.22 - 09:12pm
lol.gif Was not that bad when you had nothing better to compare with. * +

sisfreak2017 15.10.22 - 06:42am
The S60 forum was a good community dreamy.gif That was way busier than the general forum is today.

Remember the ''sticky key request topic'' where the posh people with Pcs would infect their computers running the key generators to create license keys.
Brainslug.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index