! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Android Off Topic Chat - Page 11/13

Subject: Android Off Topic Chat
« <> »
polo_011 24.07.21 - 01:24pm

@ 3mel - 24.07.21 - 11:34am
the makers say they only sell it to governments so in this case they are the danger. there are plenty of other zero day vulnerabilities logged on the darkweb though people say.

Exactly! Very scary times we are in. If someone wants to spy on you they can definitely get it done thanks to the dark web. Security agencies globally seem to be in an endless cat and mouse chase with figures of the dark web. In all honesty it would be best if phone makers allowed us to be able to pull out our batteries, or have direct hardware cut off to Camera and Microphone.

Take me back to the Symbian days where the only people who cared about our smartphones and what we do with them were our fellow Smartphone enthusiasts looking to find ways to make certain softwares free. Take me back to the days of cracking X-Plore, Handy Taskman and CorePlayer being a big deal pmpl.gif * +

3mel 24.07.21 - 02:03pm
yeah I really hate all the innovations designed to make easy things easier at the cost of swathes of extra permissions.
I don't need a phone to anticipate my needs, I want a mobile computer that does what I tell it to do... the end! * +

polo_011 25.07.21 - 12:36am

@ 3mel - 24.07.21 - 02:03pm
yeah I really hate all the innovations designed to make easy things easier at the cost of swathes of extra permissions.
I don't need a phone to anticipate my needs, I want a mobile computer that does what I tell it to do... the end!

This exactly! nod.gif * +

3mel 12.08.21 - 03:02am
had a horrible moment yesterday evening. I looked at my screen and saw hairline cracks coming from the front facing camera.

after an anguished yelp I realised it was the toughened glass screen protector and not the actual phone.

still can't think what would've done it though. * +

polo_011 12.08.21 - 10:25pm

@ 3mel - 12.08.21 - 03:02am
had a horrible moment yesterday evening. I looked at my screen and saw hairline cracks coming from the front facing camera.

after an anguished yelp I realised it was the toughened glass screen protector and not the actual phone.

still can't think what would've done it though.

Lol, thank goodness mate! Maybe some pressure was applied on it some time ago?
Ive broken at least 3 screen protectors on my phone, one of them I broke a day after getting it put on lol. At least its not the screen thats what matters. * +

3mel 7.11.21 - 02:07am
[link]TCL's Project Chicago... the foldable that almost was:http://youtu.be/OKhMKVJVr6k[/link] * +

3mel 27.01.22 - 09:42am
so glad Samsung decided to go with a very tame Android 12 implementation. I tried a PE12 GSI and stock android 12 is just horrible. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index