! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Emulators 2021 - Page 7/7

Subject: Emulators 2021
« <
crail 13.03.21 - 04:04pm
You seem to be able to control it quite well. I find touch controls impossible * +

3mel 13.03.21 - 04:57pm
you should see me play comzone. started to beat PC players now.

on dolphin I felt like half the time my inputs weren't registering. * +

cleancut 13.03.21 - 05:07pm

@ 3mel - 12.03.21 - 11:36pm
just noticed an option in dolphin to install WAD files, so maybe this can play quake, Doom and maybe even HalfLife ?!?

I don't know about that but you can play doom 3 on android using diii4a or delta touch, half life 2 was released for nvidia k1 android devices about 5yrs ago haven't looked into it but i'm sure someone has made it run on anything by now, would be interested to know. You can play quake modded with a half life skin or play the dreamcast version using reicast or redream and a bluetooth keyboard and mouse. resident evil 5 has an android port too though I haven't played it * +

3mel 13.03.21 - 06:30pm

@ cleancut - 13.03.21 - 05:07pm
I don't know about that but you can play doom 3 on android using diii4a or delta touch, half life 2 was released for nvidia k1 android devices about 5yrs ago haven't looked into it but i'm sure someone has made it run on anything by now, would be interested to know. You can play quake modded with a half life skin or play the dreamcast version using reicast or redream and a bluetooth keyboard and mouse. resident evil 5 has an android port too though I haven't played it

I played half life 2 on my S4, there was a mod that spoofed having an Nvidia GPU to make it run and another app on top for on screen controls.

it was a little bit slow but still bloody impressive. one of the Portal games came out at the same time. * +

3mel 25.03.21 - 10:47pm
lol, phones now come with built in fans... faint.gif

[link]RedMagic 6 Gaming Phone:http://youtu.be/xcZue-Tx8dc[/link]

165hz refresh rate
12gb ram
3.1 UFS storage
SD888
Wi-Fi6
5020 mAh battery
* +

sisfreak2017 27.03.21 - 03:14am
Fans in phoneslol.gif

My tablet has a fan in it, but it's not android. I've had comments of who's got a blender on when I'm in a zoom meeting, if it decides to kick in. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index