! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

How to close the winfow using onWindowClose() in W - Page 1/1

Subject: How to close the winfow using onWindowClose() in W
Replies: 5 Views: 2355

amdyabou 28.11.20 - 08:35am
hello all people i'm a beginer, i want to close the window in Webview Android when i click back button to goto back
Thanks * +

3mel 28.11.20 - 11:51pm
get a decent browser and make it your default choice for opening links, don't use webview if it's offered to you. * +

3mel 29.11.20 - 10:44am
hey so you're not e developer now ? * +

pmbguy 2.01.21 - 02:17am
Lol, I'm wondering the same thing looking at the topic, either that or you browsing a really badly coded site lol.gif * +

pmbguy 2.01.21 - 02:20am
Webview shouldn't be enabled by default though, if I remember correctly it was updated to something else years ago. I think there's a toggle in developer settings, let me check quick * +

pmbguy 2.01.21 - 02:32am
OK, webview implementation is done through chrome, I think you might be able to change the settings, just can't remember how I did it before when I was trying code that was dependent on webview to work..

So probably the code you have will be such a pain it's best to just Google it and see what it's been updated to if you are trying to make something for others to use.

Alternatively if you're a bit of a geek like me, get a second phone and root it/modify etc... I recommend an android 7 device cause webview is still easy to use and more fun rooted *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search