! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

SM-G930F - Page 1/1

Subject: SM-G930F
Replies: 1 Views: 1738

mac4tee 11.10.20 - 07:48am
two days ago tried to root my S7 with odin but for some reason the rooting failed. the phone won't turn on it just vibrates then i get a dark grey screen cant boot into recovery but can only do the download mode. been looking for a firmware(south Africa) to refresh the phone but just dead ends.only get websites where i have to download it for 8 hours unless im a 'premium member ' question is does the regional Firmware really matter when trying to flash. *

3mel 11.10.20 - 09:05pm
make sure it says the model number SM-G930F in download mode.
if it does you have the Exynos version of the S7... you must flash only that versions firmware.
that is the ''international version'' of the S7. the only concern you should have is whether it supports the frequency bands used wherever you live. you can google that before flashing. but it used to be something you could switch around inside a special engineer mode anyway.

only download firmware from XDA, Sammobile or another really well known site. don't trust a place you've never heard of.

make backups of the phone before doing anything that alters the system partition. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search