! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Huawei P40 Pro - Page 1/1

Subject: Huawei P40 Pro
Replies: 7 Views: 1946

polo_011 3.10.20 - 10:45pm
Been using this beast for a few days now, and it's been an interesting ride, a slight reminder of the Symbian S60 days having to go through 3rd party channels to get some apps but I am all set now, didn't have to install GMS, Huawei unleashed an app called Findorra and almost on a daily basis more and more big apps become available. I have my enitre Microsoft suite of apps installed including OneDrive and OneNote, I also have Apple Music and all my social media apps up and working, so far so good. For YouTube I have YouTube Vanced also working great grin.gif and got Google Maps from Findorra working just fine. This phone is truly amazing, pity the USA are after them because this is easily one of the top 5 best phones of 2020, easily sits between S20 Ultra and Note 20 Ultra. The 5x Optical Zoom is amazing and Huawei still has the best Night Mode photography in the business.
* +

polo_011 3.10.20 - 10:53pm
My 2 beasts, lol. May have an even more interesting device coming soon if we don't go back into a hard lock down. * +

3mel 4.10.20 - 03:12am
YouTube Vanced is great, I have it on all my phones and the TV box, no ads... ever. the latest version can even remove most of merchandising, film and TV show selling slots google has added into YouTube.

enjoy your beast * +

flash 4.10.20 - 10:18am
Reading * +

polo_011 4.10.20 - 11:18am
Really is great Mel, wish I had known about Vanced sooner lol.gif
Thanks a lot! * +

crail 4.10.20 - 04:33pm
I recommend vanced manager to keep you updated. Makes updating simple * +

3mel 4.10.20 - 05:21pm

@ polo_011 - 4.10.20 - 11:18am
Really is great Mel, wish I had known about Vanced sooner lol.gif
Thanks a lot!

if you rooted it via magisk for systemless root, you could have Adaway for browsers and minminguard (via EdXposed) and rarely see any ads on your phone.
* +

crail 5.10.20 - 05:34am

@ crail - 4.10.20 - 04:33pm
I recommend vanced manager to keep you updated. Makes updating simple

This app also has YouTube music installer/updater as well as vanced and microG *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search