! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Galaxy Note Ultra - Page 1/11

Subject: Galaxy Note Ultra
Replies: 73 Views: 9318
> »
banbury 13.09.20 - 05:28pm
Two questions if I may: 1): does the phone use a faster type of UFC storage over the S20 Ultra cos heard rumours it does. 2): does the European version of the phone support Mmwave 5G? I know most EU countries apart from Italy use Sub-6 but thought it was good for future proofing. I asked Samsung but was given three different answers lol so iam still non the wiser * +

banbury 13.09.20 - 05:45pm
(Galaxy Note 20 Ultra) * +

3mel 14.09.20 - 12:22am
remember it's still two different chipsets, Qualcomm in the US and Korea (the good one) and Exynos in Europe and other territories.

what might be true on one could be untrue for the other. * +

crail 14.09.20 - 01:27am
just buy it. The usual pointless questions * +

banbury 14.09.20 - 04:21am
To be honest crail iam sick of useless tech support staff who cant do their job properly. I may just do that and just buy it. But when your spending that much they should be able to answer your questions. Yes aware of qualcomm in the states and exynos here * +

3mel 14.09.20 - 03:41pm
on the S10 Exynos chips had less battery life and poorer performance than the Snapdragon chips.
the only way I'd buy a Samsung flagship again was if I could get the Qualcomm version.
plus the phone would have a longer after market life thru custom rom updates, 5 or 6 years after Samsung had stopped updating it. * +

banbury 14.09.20 - 05:13pm
Yep less grunt which is why iam also considering an iPhone 12 Pro max * +

3mel 14.09.20 - 07:58pm
getout.gif the door is that way traitor lol

also... a moment of silence please for LG

[link]they've just released another ''phone'':http://youtu.be/x4eHK6KWobA[/link] * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search