! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mtn - Page 1/1

Subject: Mtn
Replies: 5 Views: 2031

zamyan 7.07.20 - 01:30pm
I got myself a Samsung A30s!The problem is it has a tray for 2cards but the one side(where the other sim suppose to go in)that side is closed!So my question is this a single sim samsung or do I cut that tray! * +

3mel 7.07.20 - 03:38pm
it's a single SIM phone, or the other slot is for a memory card. there's no way Samsung intended you to cut out a slot yourself.

if you bought the phone new and boxed, check the specs of official model number (not just the phone's name).

if you got the phone thru a network provider (MTN ?) they aren't going to want you using someone else's SIM alongside theirs on a phone they've subsidised. networks often have features they dislike removed from phones that they buy in and brand as their own.
in this case, you'll have a model number that relates specifically to a version of the A30 produced exclusively for MTN. it will have had all the dual SIM capabilities removed/deactivated. * +

zamyan 8.07.20 - 06:54am
Last year got a cell c contract it also had dual sim,but was open to all networks,this 1is also open to all networks,my problem the tray has a memory card space and 2sim slot spaces(but 1sim slot is just covered) * +

3mel 8.07.20 - 09:19am
check the model number. read up on the specs * +

phemzask 13.07.20 - 07:08pm
How many imei numbers are on the box? * +

phemzask 13.07.20 - 07:09pm
I don't think mtn sell dual sim smartphones *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply