! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Samsung A30 MDM Lock - Page 1/1

Subject: Samsung A30 MDM Lock
Replies: 5 Views: 2209

mopac 22.06.20 - 02:50am
Hello Tech Gurus, its been long since I showed up here. Hope everyone is superb. I have a Samsung A305F and it has a pattern lock and TalkBack settings is on. I can't reset it via recovery mode it says MDM does not allow factory reset and it reboots normally. I can't enter Download Mode to flash it either. How can you help me with this? I forgot the pattern lock I had set. Its now been two months having it like that and I tried YouTube tutorials but none of it worked. Your response will be highly appreciate. Many thanks and stay safe. * +

3mel 22.06.20 - 09:05pm
dude what you're asking is almost identical to what the purchaser of a stolen phone would ask.

if that doesn't apply to you, google for techniques to jog your memory of the password.

bring to memory the day you set the passcode, what time was it, what was the weather like. who was in the house that day and what kind of thoughts did you have about needing the code before you set it.

best of luck. * +

mopac 25.06.20 - 03:52am
Whenever I try and enter the pattern it gives me the 62minutes waiting period. I can't enter the pattern properly cause of the TalkBack option that is on When I just touch on one dot, it says try again after 62minutes. It's not a stolen phone at all. Why would I steal someone's phone? * +

3mel 25.06.20 - 03:44pm
the talk back feature along almost all others shouldn't be active while the phone is locked. * +

3mel 26.06.20 - 02:49am
you've also previously said you've forgotten the password, now it's you can't enter the password/code because of talk back...

and the phone makes you wait 62 minutes ? BULLSHIT !! * +

dorian2k 2.07.20 - 03:35pm
while I agree with what u said about the talk back on nd difficulty in entering the code but u said that it was pattern locked so ur story is two sided *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search