! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Huawei Scatter File - Page 1/1

Subject: Huawei Scatter File
Replies: 5 Views: 1749

scima 7.04.20 - 04:47pm
Hi guys,Im looking for Huawei P10 lite firmware as the phone (Download latest version and Recovery). I've downloaded the SPFlash Tool and it requires SCATTER FILE which I have no idea where i can download that file. I'm based in Johannesburg South Africa, I have tried searching for it but no luck. I would appreciate your help. Thanks * +

3mel 8.04.20 - 12:22am
so it wasn't stock but it still did an over the air official update ?
I'm not 100 percent sure about what you need exactly but I'll leave a link for official Oreo firmware

[link]http://forum.xda-developers.com/p10-lite/development/compilation-firmware-flash-emui-8-0-0-t3777658[/link]

this flashes through custom recovery though (TWRP)

XDA forums is always the best place to ask for help, but you'll need to give far more info about your situation. maybe there's more than one way to fix it !? * +

scima 22.04.20 - 03:48pm
What i want is the scatter file for Huawei P10 lite for South Africa Johnnesburg * +

3mel 22.04.20 - 05:36pm
most of those types of files usually come included in a full stock firmware archive, particularly if they're almost impossible to find on their own.

if your mind is made up, make an account on XDA and ask there, you'll have far more luck than you will here. * +

polo_011 22.04.20 - 06:04pm
Youd be best served by going to MyBroadBand.co.za and asking in the Huawei forum in the Tech section, there are Huawei representatives that can help. * +

scima 26.04.20 - 03:38pm
Thanks gents *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search