! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gambing problem. - Page 1/2

Subject: Gambing problem.
Replies: 9 Views: 3715
> »
axe69 3.01.20 - 02:15pm
Good day

I hava an online gambing addition that i want to control. I am using an app to block the gambling website. The proble, however, is that i can simply uninstall the app anytime and continue gambling. Is there anyway i can hide the app or something to stop me from feeding my habbit? * +

sisfreak2017 4.01.20 - 03:45am
Just take all of your clothes off and drive a horse-drawn cart through town. You could further enjoy the experience by shouting ''Yeehaw'' whenever you encounter speed bumps.
goodluck.gif * +

crail 4.01.20 - 05:21am
Sounds like you need a bit more willpower other than an app. At the end of the day you have two choices. Gamble or not.

I used to be a gambler too. I just knocked it on the head though * +

3mel 4.01.20 - 02:32pm
work out how much you've lost since you've been gambling, then go look at the things you could've bought for that money.

hiding an apps icon reversible, you'd have the same trouble still. * +

axe69 4.01.20 - 10:08pm
Yeah good advis. I have lost more than I have made. All my winning go bk to sports betting. So, at the end of the day u end up loosing. * +

mok214 15.01.20 - 01:12am
Step one: find a good heavy hammer, brick, curb stone or a good rock.
Step two: place phone on a hard surface.
Step three: smash your gambling addiction away.
Step four: realizing that when you don't get obsessed with yourself the desire to have a mobile phone goes away.
Step five: buy a book that looks interesting and read it.
Step six: there is no cure for reading, so go ahead and start saving to build your custom library. * +

flash 18.01.20 - 11:39am
Dwl laugh * +

nomber 21.06.20 - 12:25pm

@ mok214 - 15.01.20 - 01:12am
Step one: find a good heavy hammer, brick, curb stone or a good rock.
Step two: place phone on a hard surface.
Step three: smash your gambling addiction away.
Step four: realizing that when you don't get obsessed with yourself the desire to have a mobile phone goes away.
Step five: buy a book that looks interesting and read it.
Step six: there is no cure for reading, so go ahead and start saving to build your custom library.

wrong forum push.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index