! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Rapid charging - Page 1/2

Subject: Rapid charging
Replies: 14 Views: 1660
> »
banbury 21.06.19 - 11:54am
https://www.xda-developers.com/vivo-120w-super-flashcharge-teaser/?fbclid=IwAR2fXln60eFJ0sl1x5bq-7d5yCJo-wD_uEVYb12WJXNYWUiejFZ-J9qMKF4
Actually iam not at all impressed! the faster the battery is charged not only shortens its life but also increases the chances of your device overheating or even exploding. I deactivate the fast charging feature on most of my devices for that very reason, although thats not possible on every phone of course. I think people would do well to remember that most mobile devices have non user replaceable batteries these days, therefore looking after the battery is of more importance. Unlike Samsung Apple dont include fast chargers as standard, although knowing what they are like I doubt it was done for health and safety reasons! more like to save money! but at least you can deactivate the fast charge feature on most Samsung models: * +

crail 25.06.19 - 10:42pm
I use fast charging. Phones don't last forever * +

3mel 25.06.19 - 10:47pm
if you practice good battery management batteries should be able years without dropping off too much in capacity and performance. * +

crail 26.06.19 - 04:15pm
I just charge mine from 15 percent to full. Still get 9 or 10 hours screen on time * +

crail 26.06.19 - 04:24pm
After buying on release * +

crail 26.06.19 - 04:25pm
Used to get a hell of a lot more, though * +

3mel 26.06.19 - 04:32pm
I rarely let my phones go below 50 percent.

on my m8 I replaced the USB board and the new one is utter shiite. it will charge very slowly with most cables and sometimes lose power while charging. at other times it sent huge amounts of power into the phone.

I have to watch the lover like a hawk so it doesn't flatten the battery. take note of the phones stated max charge current and the sessions max charge and the woeful minimum and actual charge levels dislike.gif * +

banbury 27.06.19 - 10:22pm
I think its ok to use the fast charge occasionally, but not all the time. my old Galaxy S5 is still on its original battery and it's still not that bad either! although obviously it doesnt have a fast charge feature...that was first introduced with the Note 4 as far as I can remember. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search