! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

How 2 Heck someone's phone with out touching it. - Page 1/3

Subject: How 2 Heck someone's phone with out touching it.
Replies: 21 Views: 4357
> »
irishsteve 5.06.19 - 12:41am
Hi guys is it possible 2 heck in2 my womans phone 4 free. I think that she's cheating on me. She wont let me in her phone 2 read her normal messages,snapchat,watsapp r on facebook messenger r on Instagram r 2 look in her call log.angry9.gif * +

3mel 5.06.19 - 03:29am
non tech advice: when you're calm (if you're sure you really want to know), tell her what you suspect and that you just need her to be honest with you.

if you can be your better, more decent self for long enough, it'll be harder for her to justify to herself. that's assuming she's not a psycho. her reaction should tell you enough to know where you really stand.

tech advice: it is possible if a couple of settings are activated on the phone which are not active by default ADB and ADB over network... AND you understand Linux and using a shell. technically you could copy her whole phone's memory over to a computer.

the non tech approach is just easier and quicker * +

crail 5.06.19 - 03:45am
Does sound a bit sus * +

3mel 5.06.19 - 06:54pm
I think many women would refuse to let their partner look at their phones if the way they went about asking was poor.
if I was anxious or insecure about this stuff it wouldn't be her problem it'd be mine.
it could also be the reason I ended up single again if I wasn't careful. being constantly distrusting can drive people away or make cheating sound like a good idea when they weren't previously. * +

crail 6.06.19 - 03:00am
Do the heck that I do and hide your woman's phone in your r*ctum. That way you'll know If she's cheating on you by the vibrations alone * +

3mel 6.06.19 - 04:45am
chin.gif crazydoc.gif * +

amdyabou 6.06.19 - 02:52pm
T * +

irishsteve 6.06.19 - 08:03pm
Look guys im just looking n asking 4 help if there is a possibility way of hecking her phone. I'm not wanting a ceremony abt it r ur funny remarks. If u cant help me out then don't bother replying. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search