! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

How 2 Heck someone's phone with out touching it. - Page 3/3

Subject: How 2 Heck someone's phone with out touching it.
« <
3mel 10.06.19 - 05:58pm
if you're really REALLY into the idea and she uses the Wi-Fi at home with you, it might be possible to create a hotspot on your phone that mimics the Wi-Fi ssid and use Kali nethunter to steal packets her phone is sending.

it should stress MIGHT, I don't know too much about this stuff and it requires you to go way beyond full tech nerd. after all of that those packets might still be encrypted like whatsapp texts. * +

irishsteve 11.06.19 - 04:24am

@ 3mel - 10.06.19 - 05:58pm
if you're really REALLY into the idea and she uses the Wi-Fi at home with you, it might be possible to create a hotspot on your phone that mimics the Wi-Fi ssid and use Kali nethunter to steal packets her phone is sending.

it should stress MIGHT, I don't know too much about this stuff and it requires you to go way beyond full tech nerd. after all of that those packets might still be encrypted like whatsapp texts.

We dont live 2gther. * +

3mel 11.06.19 - 03:55pm
if you'd managed to master doing that I'd be the one asking you questions. it's not basic or easy.

still, as long as you were in the same place together and she switched using that places Wi-Fi, you could create a hotspot that looks like it belongs to that location and copy her data. * +

missmobi 26.01.20 - 02:19pm
irishsteve YR FULL OF SHYT i hope shes sh*gging bhind yr back * +

flash 28.01.20 - 03:45am
It can be done. There is a video on u tube that show you How to do it * +

3000ad 13.03.20 - 09:06am

@ irishsteve - 5.06.19 - 12:41am
Hi guys is it possible 2 heck in2 my womans phone 4 free. I think that she's cheating on me. She wont let me in her phone 2 read her normal messages,snapchat,watsapp r on facebook messenger r on Instagram r 2 look in her call log.angry9.gif

Android phones is not possible to hack without an installation of a monitoring (keylogger) app which servers as a connector and collector of ur victims data input. Yes it is possible to hack someone's phone without touching it but it takes some deep knowledge of social engineering exploitation skills to trick ur subject into downloading and installing such app.

Since she's ur girlfriend, and u guys are close u don't need this knowledge all you need is to find way install any keylogger app without her knowledge. The apps are subtle and will be hidden away from the install app in phone home screen.

If installating keylogger apps is long process you can download a whatappscan app. Open her whatsapp and scan with her whatsapp Qr code with the app. Bigo! there uve ur an spying access all to her whatsapp msgs

I dont recommend any of these methods I wrote becoz u risk very serious criminal offenses and crimes.....infact you are violating all the privacy and personal identity laws * +

3000ad 13.03.20 - 09:07am

@ flash - 28.01.20 - 03:45am
It can be done. There is a video on u tube that show you How to do it

This and google should be helpful too *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply