! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

HUAWEI alert! - Page 2/3

Subject: HUAWEI alert!
« <> »
warded 23.05.19 - 06:41am
Panasonic has cut ties with Huawei. * +

flash 23.05.19 - 02:38pm
The only thing I love on Huawei phone is the file manger * +

3mel 23.05.19 - 03:15pm
dude, have you used X-Plore on android ? it's the bomb (as the young kids would say) * +

tranie 24.05.19 - 03:41pm
anyone with a huwaei phone right now like myself is not gonna be effected. The ban is only from the next android update ''Android Q'' starting from 2020. They cant turn off anything on our phones because huawei have already paid google for services up untill now, including old stock. our phones are already google certified and tbh my p8 hasnt had an upgrade from huawei since i bought it. So no need to panic just yet. thumbs_up.gif * +

piyasaah 3.06.19 - 01:42am
Wow great news * +

piyasaah 3.06.19 - 01:42am
I have novee3 * +

banbury 27.06.19 - 10:37pm
The latest ive heard on this is that Google are now pressurising the Trump adminstration to lift the ban. It seems they are getting concerned that Huawei's potential deployment of a new operating system will actually create more of a security risk for the U.S and other countries than what the Tech giant was originally accused of in the first place lol. I wish them luck cos Trump is a stubborn a**hole lol. and then of course you have American chip makes like Cirrus logic who supply Huawei, who are loosing money because of the ban. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index