! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Galaxy s7 edge - Page 1/2

Subject: Galaxy s7 edge
Replies: 11 Views: 1427
> »
mike7610 7.05.19 - 09:03pm
Hi. Can someone pls help me? I have s7 edge with android 8.0, not routed. When i open a picture using my files it opens in hp smart. How can i change it? Thanks in adv. * +

crail 7.05.19 - 10:29pm
There is a setting that resets to default but fu*ked if I can find it on my s8 plus.

Try clearing data in settings for my files. Then you should be able to pick how you want to open things the next time * +

polo_011 7.05.19 - 10:38pm
Go to Settings - Apps - Default Apps and clear it under GALLERY OR go to the App HP Smart itself in Apps and then Clear its Defaults. * +

crail 7.05.19 - 10:44pm
That's the one. Samsung pie settings are really complicated imo * +

3mel 8.05.19 - 12:16am
it's not just Samsung, they're all that way on AOSP too * +

polo_011 8.05.19 - 08:37am
Yeah, they need to stop fiddling with things like that, it gets confusing. Sometimes I just hit the Search bar as I forget where the thing I want is. * +

mike7610 9.05.19 - 08:11pm
Thanks but..it doesn't work. I uninstal Hp Smart and when i try to open a jpg file it asks abaut plug in of print app. If i change the extension of the picture from jpg to gif when i open the new file the app ask me to choose the app : gallery, photo, print ...etc. How can i make the app(my file) to ask me to choose the opening app for all the files? Thx. * +

3mel 9.05.19 - 11:34pm
sounds like it wasn't defaulting to the HP app itself but the printing service which was being filled by HP Smart.

try going to settings / connected devices / connection preferences / printing... try turning it off

or... settings apps (aka apps and notifications) and click the menu dots and select ''show system apps''
see if print spooler has any defaults set from that time you feel asleep with your face on the phone. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search