! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Huawei P30 Pro - Page 3/3

Subject: Huawei P30 Pro
« <
banbury 27.07.19 - 04:34am
I think polo 011 would make a first rate salesman! although not saying I doubt the product here because I most certainly do not! however, the problem with high zooms always depends on your ability to keep the device still enough! I just cant see people putting a smartphone on a tripod. * +

polo_011 16.11.19 - 06:58pm
Got the Android 10 update with EMUI 10 Update on my P30 Pro today - the same update is also rolling out to the Mate 20 Pro by the way! grin.gif
Anyway good to see wider support of Dark Mode in apps like Instagram and Apple Music for Android, as well as Lights Out Dark Mode for Twitter and not that crappy Dark Blue dark mode it had before. UI is even smoother and a little faster, battery still seems to be great but I will advise after a week of usage. UI iconography is more rounded flatter which is nice, they seem to be simplifying their design overall. Very happy!
* +

polo_011 16.11.19 - 06:59pm
Side note: Huawei were one of the first OEMs to bring dark Mode about 2 years ago, good to see wider support of it though with more phones coming with OLED displays, it makes more sense.

Anyway, happy with Android 10 in my P30 Pro! grin.gif running great! * +

sparky04 5.02.20 - 04:53am
Mate 20 EMUI 10 released this morning. Just received mine on mate 20x OTA * +

polo_011 25.02.20 - 09:35am
So back to my P30 Pro while my insurance sort out my iPhone claim.

P30 Pro is still such a beast, to think it's still such a capable shooter with the 5x Optical Zoom Periscope Camera, I see the Samsung S20 Ultra is actually a 4x Optical Zoom lense with binning trickery after 4x zoom, glad to see more OEMs including the Periscope and better Night Mode photograpy.

Also loving how fast and efficient Android 10 is, phone is still getting easily upwards of 9hours SOT on a charge, the included 40W charger still is mind-blowing as most phones don't come with that in the box, also loving being back on a Dual SIM, with dual sim 4G LTE.

Overall I should be good until my insurance is sorted, missing my iPhone but I am being reminded how awesome Android is again. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index