! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

EU guy said ... - Page 3/3

Subject: EU guy said ...
« <
spunkydj 1.02.19 - 11:50pm
if you dont wanna get spied on get a basic device simple * +

3mel 28.03.19 - 06:41am
what if all this stuff about huawei just a campaign to dissuade people from buying Chinese SoC handsets that other states weren't able to backdoor their way into ?

the kirin chipset wouldn't have been designed with as many western partners and will have the least accessible source code for it's firmware.
if you had to chose who you wanted spying on you, who would rather it was, the Chinese thousands of miles away who'd never be in any direct influence over you or the US and it's many shady agencies ? * +

polo_011 28.03.19 - 07:49pm

@ 3mel - 28.03.19 - 06:41am
what if all this stuff about huawei just a campaign to dissuade people from buying Chinese SoC handsets that other states weren't able to backdoor their way into ?

the kirin chipset wouldn't have been designed with as many western partners and will have the least accessible source code for it's firmware.
if you had to chose who you wanted spying on you, who would rather it was, the Chinese thousands of miles away who'd never be in any direct influence over you or the US and it's many shady agencies ?

I'd rather have the Chinese spy on me and be protected by my countries laws lol.gif

By the way, this whole anti Huawei thing is an anti China thing, ZTE was the first victim, after they did ZTE they came for Huawei, but it seems Huawei is much too big already * +

warded 20.05.19 - 07:27pm
Google has stopped providing Android updates on Huawei Phones. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark