! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Snapdragon 425 vs mediatek 8735a - Page 1/2

Subject: Snapdragon 425 vs mediatek 8735a
Replies: 14 Views: 2252
> »
banbury 29.08.18 - 05:22pm
Yes I know both are low end socs but does anybody have any idea which one performs the best? Or are they both simular? cos iam struggling with this online * +

3mel 29.08.18 - 08:46pm
why not buy an Otterbox case for whenever you're at work.

switching from a high end phone to a slow one would drive you nuts.

or pick up something CEX or Cash Converters that's semi decent but you don't have to worry about getting trashed ? * +

banbury 29.08.18 - 11:28pm
Whats an otterbox? We have no wi-fi at work which is annoying * +

banbury 29.08.18 - 11:30pm
Oh its case? just googled it * +

crail 30.08.18 - 02:54am
Tandy, any old sh*t will be fine for work. You don't need to know about how different processors work. Just get down asda and buy a 50 quid phone. Any android can handle YouTube.

What do you want to watch on YouTube at work anyway? In 2k or whatever lol * +

banbury 31.08.18 - 08:29pm
you say any old shi*t will do for Youtube and I repeat: thats what I originally thought! but judging how the Alcatel A3 struggles on some videos its clear that any phone wont do at all! But if you have only used high end phones crail you woildnt know! * +

banbury 31.08.18 - 08:38pm
anyway ive bought something completely different. Umidigi S2 Lite: MT6750T A53 octa core, 4GB ram, 32GB storage, 6 inch 720p display,. much better CPU and Ram than the Alcatel A3 XL and V3 and also the Motorola E5 plus I looked at. (it turns out the UK version of the Moto isnt octa core after all) people can say what they want about Chinese phones but this one is remarkably good I can tell you and for 70 new it was a steal. Its also an all metal phone too. I actually prefer the display to be 720p far less workload on the CPU and to be honest it still shows a good level of detail * +

banbury 31.08.18 - 08:45pm
besides iam not of those idiots who puts the screen right up to my face just to look for pixelation so I will be fine * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search