! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Galaxy Note 9 - Page 1/4

Subject: Galaxy Note 9
Replies: 28 Views: 2952
> »
banbury 16.07.18 - 08:04pm
Tried searching the forum and surprised nobody is discussing the Note 9 which Samsung will officially announce next month. I was wondering if its likely to be 5G compatible as the rumours are hinting at? But guess that depends on the chipset used and whether 5G compatible socs are even available now. * +

crail 16.07.18 - 09:14pm
There's not much to discus * +

banbury 16.07.18 - 11:26pm
Well this forum has changed then! Cos at one time upcoming products were always a hot topic here. but perhaps people just arent interested anymore? having given up trying to keep up with the technology no doubt. * +

crail 16.07.18 - 11:33pm
All I see is a note8 with 2mm on the screen * +

3mel 17.07.18 - 01:11am
the curves on the corners will be smaller, less rounded and the S-pen is changing shape.

I think it's too early for 5G just yet (although Qualcomm does have an X50 modem that's capable of 5 gigabytes per second download speed) as I've not heard of a full SoC being announced that's compatible nor any networks that support it yet. * +

3mel 18.07.18 - 01:42pm
reasons not to buy the Galaxy Note 9
[link]http://youtu.be/GXlBbvc0xRk[/link]

short version, the changes are going to be small ones with some rumoured features held back for the Note10 * +

banbury 18.07.18 - 04:20pm
Yes I would tend to agree with you about 5G it seems most compatible chipsets wont arrive untill next year.....as in Qualcom at least, unsure about exynos variants so I will look into that, but it could well be the same scenario with them too. certainly most online sources seem confident that next years Galaxy S10 will be 5G. * +

3mel 18.07.18 - 04:25pm
even Exynos chips use architecture licensed from Arm so if Arm don't have it Samsung can't either. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search