! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Motorola and Samsung concept phones - Page 1/2

Subject: Motorola and Samsung concept phones
Replies: 13 Views: 2289
> »
3mel 19.03.18 - 04:24pm
seen a couple of video renderings made by outside design houses and submitted to the respective OEMs for flip android phones with folding 4K screens.

wondered what you folks will make of it and whether you believe the technology will actually exist as portrayed.

[u][link]Motorola RAZR V4 introduction...:http://youtu.be/EaS_pxjcuNA[/link][/u] published 9th Mar 2018

[u][link]Samsung Galaxy WING introduction...:http://youtu.be/vXAXqgNh8tM[/link][/u] published 22nd Feb 2018

* +

3mel 20.03.18 - 02:14am
LOL, don't all speak at once, no one will get a word in edgeways.

if it's really two separate screens divided by a hinge I can't see there not being a seam inbetween making it not as cool.

if it is just one flexible screen, how does folding it that tightly not crease and fatigue it like all other plastics and metals ?

a flip smartphone would be cool tho... * +

crail 20.03.18 - 02:56am
Flip phones are never going to be as reliable as candybars. Wouldn't trust one myself. Not from being stung in the past by sliders and flip phones * +

sisfreak2017 21.03.18 - 03:41am
nah fu*k that i also dont like flippers or sliders the ribbons always fk up eventually , the only bendy i like is bendy wendy * +

3mel 21.03.18 - 06:39am
google Samsung Galaxy X and see what you think. * +

sisfreak2017 21.03.18 - 12:59pm
crazy i carnt see how it'll be durable to be folded and opened many times. * +

3mel 21.03.18 - 08:34pm
the design has changed many times apparently but they do want to go ahead with it in some form. * +

sisfreak2017 22.03.18 - 01:54am
it will nodoubt eventually be amazing ,probably be wearing material thats like a screen in future .

, don't seem that long ago when maplins were first with some kits for record audio to eeprom about 30.seconds worth lol.gif cutting edge, remember the first ipods with mechanical hdd and n91 with the hdd lol.gif.
Maybe 10 years people will looking back at rigid screens and going FFS * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index