! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Samsung vs hauwei - Page 1/5

Subject: Samsung vs hauwei
Replies: 30 Views: 5495
> »
knormoer 9.02.18 - 02:33pm
What is your experience with hauwei ? I had a samsung A5. The guy from the shop says hauwei is waaaayyyyy better then samsung. Both is android. He want to sell me a P10 plus. * +

3mel 9.02.18 - 08:15pm
hauwei uses the kirin chipset which does do well in some benchmark tests, but under performs in others.
Samsung flag ships use a Samsung or Qualcomm chips which have performance differences
my new moto is fu*k what a salesman wants to sell me.

[link]best phone of 2017 chipset shootout:http://youtu.be/kDvK0eJlBPQ[/link] * +

crail 10.02.18 - 02:25am
The p10 is way better than a sh*tty a5 to be fair. Maybe that's what he meant * +

3mel 10.02.18 - 03:11am
didn't polo get a p10 to review ? oh. that's a mate 10 pro * +

3mel 10.02.18 - 03:11am
* +

knormoer 10.02.18 - 05:57am
No , he said the p10 is better then a5 or a5 follow up. Or other samsung phones . ''You cant use hauwei in the same sentence as samsung'' he said... ''haweii have leica lenses...'' and he said other things i cant remember now... the guys personal phone is hauwei so I guess he believe in it * +

polo_011 10.02.18 - 07:20pm
I recently had a Mate10 Pro for review along side my Galaxy Note8, my conclusion is that Huawei are hot on Samsung and Apple's heels. In actual fact in some areas like 4G reception, Heat Management and Battery Life, the Mate10 Pro outperformed both the Galaxy Note8 and the iPhone X (used my mother's iPhone X, did some comparison shots to).

Huawei's only problem is their EMUI, it feels so unfinished, lacking the more complete feel that Samsung UX has. For example the Navigation keys (Home, Back and Task switch button), in the Samsung you can swipe them up and they gracefully disappear automatically when they dont get used, in the Huawei this function is clunky and requires you to make them go away everytime, so I just left them there and lost screen real estate.

The Huawei Kiran chipset is a beast, and a cool beast at that, that thing never EVER got warm even in areas with awful 4G reception, in fact the Huawei handled Network functionality incredibly well, reminiscent of Nokia's and Motorolas of the early 2000s - this maybe partly due to Huawei having built a lot of the networking equipment for carriers, they have a ton of IP in this area, and I can confidently tell you now, they will probably own this area for a long time to come.

Anyway, Huawei South Africa took their Mate10 Pro back, I will be receiving a P Smart for review next and then after that will be getting their new flagship (P11 or P20, or whatever they call it, in March). So let me know if you guys got any questions. thumbs_up.gif . For what it's worth, if the Huawei Mate10 Pro had the SPen and Display of the Note8, I'd be rocking the Mate10 Pro as my phone. * +

polo_011 10.02.18 - 07:24pm
The beasts
* +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark