! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Storage full - Page 2/2

Subject: Storage full
« <
flash 1.01.18 - 07:12pm
Just backup you phone book and messages and data and format the phone. good * +

luda20 15.01.18 - 12:21pm
OK here what u do unistall the Facebook app not the messenger then use ccleaner app to clean ur phone this will sure clean the phone its not ur phone storage is full but its ur ram memory is full the Facebook app consume note ram memory than any other app u would have browse Facebook via browser or use Facebook lite this will sure help after u clean ur device with ccleaner app from google play reboot ur device then check storage u will see an increase in ur ram around 300-400 mb free memory but remember the more apps u have on your phone its the more ram each use up so don't have too much unwanted apps on your phone * +

3mel 15.01.18 - 02:24pm
it's not ram, as that's managed. it's cleared of old tasks when more memory is needed for new ones automatically.

android uses partitions:
SYSTEM partition:your rom and built-in apps
DATA partition:all your user apps and their data
MEDIA/USER partition:internal memory that can store your photos videos etc
CACHE:is androids space for apps data used to help stuff run more efficiently rather than doing certain things every time you use an app
DALVIK CACHE/RUNTIME kinda the same as above but for the system roughly.
KERNEL:the Linux brain behind the rom
there are a couple more.

android likes having full ram and is supposed to take care of it seamlessly.
so it shouldn't be an issue beyond your phone feeling drunk for a while. * +

luda20 25.01.18 - 07:19pm
The solution I gave works because I had the same problem and that's how I solved it * +

crail 25.01.18 - 08:19pm

@ luda20 - 25.01.18 - 07:19pm
The solution I gave works because I had the same problem and that's how I solved it

This is not a ram issue *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum