! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Huawei Mate10 Pro - Page 2/2

Subject: Huawei Mate10 Pro
« <
polo_011 26.11.17 - 10:44am

@ sisfreak2017 - 25.11.17 - 08:32pm
i think after your review you should gift the soiled unit to mel , and if asked perhaps just say bob Mugabe stolen if off you , gooo on you know you want to , plus it will make mel even a lil bit more shiny sunny.gif

lol.gif yep, I'm sure this would go swimmingly * +

polo_011 26.11.17 - 11:04am
Have to say guys, I am thoroughly impressed, this thing is ludicrously fast and smooth. The Fingerprint Scanner is faster than Note8, but the EMUI Software is nowhere near as refined as Samsungs latest Samsung Experience UI in the Note8 the Note8 just feels so much more well thought out and complete.

Where the Mate10 Pro gains back some points it's far more compact design, it sits well between the S8 and S8 Plus in size.

In terms of Display, it's a decent effort by Huawei with a 1080x2160 AMOLED, colours are vibrant and blacks are deep, BUT this is definitely no S8 Plus or Note8, the display is a tad rough and nowhere near as smooth and vivid as Samsungs Displays.

The 4000mAh battery is doing great job so far, it's still settling in though, once that's done I'll do a run with it VS. Note8, but from what I am already seeing, they seem to have comparable battery life, but Huawei seems to have done some trickery with the Battery meter, making it slowly drop at between 100-90percent, giving the perception that it will last forever but after that it starts dropping faster and more consistently, much like Apple and what Nokia used to do.

* +

crail 26.11.17 - 03:24pm
Oh I see. Looks nice then.
It reminded me of the note 3 in your photo, with the plastic edges lol * +

palmhot 3.12.17 - 06:34am
I'm a sufferer after purchase of huawei media pad and even its manufacturer is not willing to change it,so before purchase think it deeply and don't waste your money and peace,thanks *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index