! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Newly purchased Huawei media pad T17.0 - Page 1/1

Subject: Newly purchased Huawei media pad T17.0
Replies: 3 Views: 341

palmhot 2.07.17 - 01:39pm
Dear expert my newly procured Huawei tablet is not working well as it hangs while typing,key board is not free to type,navigation does not follow command on when necessary to exists the page.kindly help me showing the way to over come,the problem.One thing is more to know whether this tablet is necessary to root for using memory of micro card SD card. *

3mel 2.07.17 - 05:39pm
you've bought another very under powered device. do some research on what you're buying and compare it to other android devices.

I'd root it and remove all the unnecessary ''bloatware apps'' that take up system resources. be very very careful and get help to do this. you won't have any extra memory though.
moving app data to the external memory card will make things slower usually. you would need root. *

palmhot 3.07.17 - 06:29am
Yes 3mel I have purchased very low quality huawei tab.how maufacturer of china is marketing this type of phone in the world market.Quality control board is not looking over the item.Peoples are suffering after purchase.So what is the best way to to root may kindly be mentioned Thanks *

3mel 3.07.17 - 04:30pm
the best way to root is usually temporarily flashing a custom recovery and then flashing a superSU zip with it. from there you can permanently flash a custom recovery and make a total backup in case you mess something up while trying new things.

all that sounds pretty complicated I'll bet, more complicated than googling to have found that out for yourself would have been ? *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search