! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Haven't posted here in a minute - Page 1/8

Subject: Haven't posted here in a minute
Replies: 51 Views: 2843
> »
leon29 24.06.17 - 01:29am
But on Wednesday I went over to the dark side and got a iPhone, my first iPhone, I was the biggest android fan boy but I have not looked back since * +

crail 24.06.17 - 04:00am
So what are the good points coming from android? Having used one I can't understand how they're better * +

leon29 24.06.17 - 04:12am
When is the last time you used one though?? Even YouTube is better on iOS which I can't understand * +

crail 24.06.17 - 05:14pm
YouTube is great for me. Good luck downloading from youtube as well. What's better about youtube exactly? * +

leon29 24.06.17 - 09:34pm
I don't need to download from YouTube plus I got 2 android phones * +

polo_011 24.06.17 - 09:43pm
Which iPhone model did you get?

I've been using iOS for about 5years now on my tablets, first the iPad 4 and now iPad Air 2. I still prefer Android in general, but iOS is certainly great if you are not a heavy user and mainly enjoy heavy gaming and a simpler UI. I just get seriously bored of iOS, it's so limited in customisability that my iPad Air 2 setup is EXACTLY the same as what I had on my iPad 4, I use them for what I need and that's it, no playing around and tweaking stuff, lol. * +

leon29 24.06.17 - 10:51pm
I got the iPhone 7, it's nice small and light, things about it where I think to my self android does this that and the other better, overall I like it, I got my android phones to fall back on and I think when my next upgrade is due I'll go back to android I even got them to throw in a iPad lol * +

polo_011 25.06.17 - 12:39pm
Very nice, keep it around, that iPhone 7 will get updates for the next 5years at least. I gave my old iPad 4 to my little sister, they use them at her school, to this day it's still getting iOS updates and runs fast.

It's nice to have 2 OSs to play with. Especially 2 that are so competitive. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index