! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Samsung Galaxy S8 - Page 1/6

Subject: Samsung Galaxy S8
Replies: 41 Views: 2408
> »
alvar89 19.06.17 - 08:24pm
Is it really a good phone or laggy and fragile like some say? How is the battery holding up? Im in a rush for a new phone and have the s8 and Sony zx premium to choose from. The htc u11 is in preorder option still. * +

3mel 19.06.17 - 09:38pm
[link]http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s8-reviews-8161.php[/link] * +

polo_011 19.06.17 - 09:59pm
Try both XZ Premium and S8 in store. I would suggest going with the S8 Plus if you go with Samsung, it has the better battery life and less glare from the curves vs. The regular S8. Ensure you get a good case no matter which of these phones you get, they are making them more and more fragile. Also give the LG G6 a look, mind you it is using an older Snapdragon 821 SoC vs. 835 in XZ Premium and Eynon 8895 in S8 range
* +

alvar89 20.06.17 - 06:34am
Will go try them today. Im afraid the s8+ is too big for compfortable one handed use on the go. * +

polo_011 20.06.17 - 06:53am
It's not that big, trust me, it's just a bit bigger than a Galaxy S7 Edge in terms of height, butnits narrower. It's smaller than a Note 4 despite having a larger display. * +

crail 20.06.17 - 09:59am
You would need two hands to swipe down the notification bar on an s8+. It's quite long. Never did understand how people can use touch phones one handed. I've got an alcantara case on mine as it's a bit slippy and it looks and feels great now. Nice phone, you won't regret it

[Img]http://images.mobilefun.co.uk/graphics/productgalleries/62695/official-samsung-galaxy-s8-plus-alcantara-cover-case-silver-grey-p62695-a.jpg' alt=''/> * +

alvar89 20.06.17 - 03:37pm
Was stunned both were so slim but decided on the last minute to get the standard s8 and a case very similar to the above picture. Midnight black looks great. I usually have a coffee in one hand and other hand i use the phone on breaks. Also make one handed photos on tight spots. Also i glimb alot and use one hand to check stuff on the phone. The s8 has a bit more grip one handed. I love the screen it is a good upgrade from a standard 5.1 s6. Had trouble in the past with a wider phone like the lg g3 to fit in some pockets too. * +

alvar89 20.06.17 - 03:38pm
The dust resistance is great also in what i do as a woodworker. The occasional rain will also be no issue anymore. It reminds me of the s3 with round corners. Those make it much more convenient. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search