! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

SD Card just vanish - Page 1/3

Subject: SD Card just vanish
Replies: 20 Views: 3296
> »
knormoer 11.06.17 - 02:50pm
SD card just disappear then after restart it is back. Tried it with another SD card and same issue. So I figure it must be phone. Maybe it is after latest update but I can't be sure . * +

3mel 11.06.17 - 04:13pm
google SDcard becomes unmounted and include the build number of whatever firmware you're on now.

it might be a peculiarity of your rom and have a fix out there, or not. * +

knormoer 11.06.17 - 06:28pm
Tried Google b4 I asked here and now with this included not much different result (mmb29k.a510fxxu4bqd1)
Sigh. Some sites suggests phone might need repair but its older then 1 year so waranty might not even be valid anymore. Maybe custom firmware ? Which one is good for A5 (2016) ? 6.0.1 . Thanks for response last time and know again. It helps. * +

3mel 11.06.17 - 08:01pm
when the card isn't showing look in settings/storage and check if it shows an unmounted card there that you can click on. be careful you don't select to format it by mistake.
I'll have a google myself and see what I can find.

best advice seems to be putting the card into a PC and copying the contents over to it. from there format the card before copying stuff back again. do the format bit in your phone though. * +

sisfreak2017 12.06.17 - 02:29am
Does android os have scan n fix card any errors utility? * +

3mel 12.06.17 - 02:55am
don't know but I wouldn't expect so, not while keeping your shiit anyways. * +

knormoer 12.06.17 - 07:03am
Wow. It lasted the night, but normally it doesn't show in storage then after a restart it show again. I did error check on card in Windows after format. Showd all is well. This card now is new and it does the same that's why I was thinking it must have been update. So either must be software or phone. Will keep an eye on it.. * +

3mel 12.06.17 - 02:34pm
did you drop the phone at all recently ? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum