! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Xperia xa1 - Page 1/1

Subject: Xperia xa1
Replies: 6 Views: 644

kjbn 24.05.17 - 01:22am
Been offered this phone on contract as it's the best in my price range I'm advised can't afford to pay silly money each month for a Samsung even if they are outstanding has anybody had xperia and they ok * +

3mel 24.05.17 - 06:14am
have you asked about paying a one off fee towards a phone and keeping a cheaper contract ?
it will help you out if you look around at the other major networks for good deals. if you say to them such n such network is offering this and I was wondering if you could match it etc... they might consider it. if they think there's a real chance of losing you their customer retention department will be able to make you much better offers.

sorry don't know that phone, but 1 or 2 year old flagship phones should still be available. * +

kjbn 24.05.17 - 11:30am
Tbh I'm 1 of those rare breeds who think we are really good so wouldn't consider another network so they advised me xperia xa1 * +

kjbn 24.05.17 - 11:56am
Meant E E not we * +

3mel 24.05.17 - 01:05pm
they are really good, it doesn't mean you actually have to leave them. only the customer retention department can take what's in your contract and change the prices to make sure they retain you as a customer.
you won't get connected to them until you start talking about the idea of leaving EE with the salesperson doing your upgrade/contract renewal for you.

if you can say Vodaphone are offering to let me pay 280 quid up front with a line rental 28 on an S8 with blah blah calls and blah blah data and I'm really tempted to take it. the salesperson is gonna say I can't match that price but hold on I'm transferring you to our customer retention department.

they literally cut my phone bill in half for me in the past, so it's worth trying. you have to be talking about a deal you really can get from somewhere else though.

**(all the above assumes you're doing this on the phone and not in a store) * +

3mel 24.05.17 - 01:22pm
[link]http://www.trustedreviews.com/sony-xperia-xa1-review[/link] I wouldn't want one personally, I'd rather just buy a 2nd hand decent phone or a cheaper brand new phone like the Oneplus3/Oneplus4 and not upgrade with the network. maybe even ask them to lower your bill because you haven't upgraded with them.
you used to be old school s60 so you're a power user, you wouldn't be happy with a phone that's not as good as something that's 3 years old. * +

kjbn 24.05.17 - 02:08pm
Thanks for the heads up 3mel *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search