! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

TAB S 8.4 (SMT-705) - Page 1/1

Subject: TAB S 8.4 (SMT-705)
Replies: 5 Views: 166

banbury 5.05.17 - 12:14am
can any UK owners of this tablet tell me the model number of the charger that was originally supplied with it? cos ive got a few samsung chargers and Iam not sure which is which because ive got them mixed up. iam not having much luck online * +

3mel 5.05.17 - 01:51am
it doesn't matter which one you use. if you use a 1 amp charger that's how fast it'll charge.
if you use a 2 amp charger when the tablet wasn't designed to take 2 amps it will tell the charger how much current it does want. * +

banbury 5.05.17 - 10:59am
ok thanks for that 3mel. the tablet is currently on android 6.01 but iam trying to figure out how to disable the fast charging cos its better for the battery. with the phones its in the battery option but its not present on this device in the same place so maybe you cant disable it. * +

banbury 5.05.17 - 11:51am
ah just realised the SMT-705 doesnt support fast charging cos the Exynos chip doesnt support it! but I dont really see that as a negative thing unlike some people * +

3mel 5.05.17 - 01:06pm
all charging shortens the full capacity lifespan of a lithium based battery, I wasn't aware that 2 cop charging was worse. * +

banbury 5.05.17 - 03:22pm
yeah it most certainly is always better to charge a battery slower *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search