! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Infinix hot 4 constant ''loading'' problem - Page 1/1

Subject: Infinix hot 4 constant ''loading'' problem
Replies: 5 Views: 226

mandeme 9.03.17 - 10:48am
Hi Everyone!

Please how do I stop my Infinix hot 4 from writing ''loading'' at the homescreen all time. * +

3mel 9.03.17 - 01:56pm
by buying a new phone...

obviously it's saying that because it's working in the background because it's under powered. you can't increase the power, and reducing the workload only does so much. if you just want the message gone you'll have to hope someone has worked on it already which most likely isn't the case.
search xda forums for anything related to your model and try making a thread there if necessary. but it's not a popular phone/tablet so it's less likely to have devs working on it. * +

mandeme 10.03.17 - 12:18am
okay, thanks. so it means I got a slight hope of making it to stop 'loading' all times at de homescreen?

can u reply my private msg pls.. * +

3mel 10.03.17 - 12:54am
go to settings apps and disable or delete apps that don't matter or get used. if you root your phone you'll be able to disable more system apps that aren't needed with titanium backup. you need to check that apps are safe to disable with system apps though.
doing this will mean the processor has less stuff to work on and can load the launcher faster.
changing to a smaller launcher app might help too. Apex and Nova launchers are small and efficient.

you can't do more than this without a dev who works on your device, but it's not popular enough for that. * +

mandeme 11.03.17 - 04:01am
okay bro.. well said.

thanks I appreciate * +

3mel 11.03.17 - 04:38am
[link]http://howtoremove.guide/remove-adware-android/[/link] *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark