! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Flash video downloader - Page 1/3

Subject: Flash video downloader
Replies: 15 Views: 1331
> »
ungers 8.02.17 - 02:32pm
Can anyone suggest a good flash video downloader? It must be able to capture streaming video from almost any site.......in the meantime, for those that need a simple, yet elegant downloader/player, try vidmate. You won't find it in the app store, you will have to google vidmate.apk......it can play and download video from most popular sites... * +

3mel 8.02.17 - 02:50pm
are you asking for an app and then suggesting one ?

an app doesn't have an official host how should we know it's proper file size ? if we can't know that, we can't know we've downloaded an infected version...

[link]http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myboyfriendisageek.videocatcher.demo[/link] this app is a type of browser that downloads as well as plays online videos (except YouTube). you have to save the file yourself to avoid losing it. * +

ungers 10.02.17 - 04:15am
Vidmate is safe, but cos it can download copyright content it it aint allowed in playstore anymore. ( It used to be on playstore for a while)..... * +

ungers 10.02.17 - 04:16am
Filesize is about 5 mb..... * +

ungers 10.02.17 - 04:19am
I get my copy of vidmate from uptodown......... * +

3mel 10.02.17 - 04:40am
there's little to stop a dev taking the original app and adding code to it. it's happened with other apps that aren't on the playstore.

if it doesn't have a thread on xda or an official site you've no idea what you're downloading, just saying. even more so for root apps... * +

ungers 10.02.17 - 06:11pm
Thanx for the heads up, 3mel....... i have no complaints with vidmate, but i want to download from movie sites, vidmate does not support those sites....... * +

3mel 10.02.17 - 06:21pm
check the link I posted. YouTube is supposed to be the only place it doesn't work although it is slow. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search