! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Infinix Hot 4 understanding difficulty - Page 1/2

Subject: Infinix Hot 4 understanding difficulty
Replies: 8 Views: 562
> »
mandeme 20.01.17 - 11:36pm
Hi Everyone

Please I bought this Infinix Hot 4 for someone but found it complex hard to use, due 2 my inability to understand how some of the features works..

Please anyone with a FULL knowledge/experience on how to operate Hot 4 should please come 2 my aid reach me with answers Please.

Thanks * +

3mel 20.01.17 - 11:51pm
ask some questions and you'll get some answers... * +

mandeme 21.01.17 - 08:45am
I cant see where wallpapers is stored in the phone as such cant control the type of photos it displays as it shows photos randomly..

Cant change the way the phones features is arranged vertically in a straight line but i want it horizontally de normal phone style but i cant do it

Inability to uninstal apps.

Please help me with answers * +

3mel 21.01.17 - 05:07pm
default wallpapers that come with the phone will be stored in part of the memory that you cannot alter.
if you have a photo you want as wallpaper, view it from your gallery, then hit the options and choose ''set as''. that should also turn off the slideshow that's going on.

this horizontal vertical thing, you mean your apps in what's called the app drawer ?
if you don't have an option to change this you can download another launcher app like apex or nova.

apps that come with the phone usually can't be uninstalled without root. you can disable many apps from settings / apps / ...
* +

mandeme 21.01.17 - 09:37pm
Waow! Thank You Very Much For The Clear Explanation, I understood what you said about how impossible it is to ulter wallpapers that come with the phone and what to do.

What i mean about the horizontal/vertical feature is that.. For example, just as you press your phone menu and the features pops out in a normal display, but this one am talking shows your phone features when you press your menu in a straight line alphabetically, it shows apps according to the alphabets that come first thereby arranging it in a straight line. but i want it the other way.

please what is app drawer and what do you mean by apps that come with the phone usually cant uninstall without root?

Thank You, as i await your kind reply

Thanks * +

3mel 21.01.17 - 10:54pm

@ mandeme - 21.01.17 - 09:37pm
Waow! Thank You Very Much For The Clear Explanation, I understood what you said about how impossible it is to ulter wallpapers that come with the phone and what to do.

What i mean about the horizontal/vertical feature is that.. For example, just as you press your phone menu and the features pops out in a normal display, but this one am talking shows your phone features when you press your menu in a straight line alphabetically, it shows apps according to the alphabets that come first thereby arranging it in a straight line. but i want it the other way.

please what is app drawer and what do you mean by apps that come with the phone usually cant uninstall without root?

Thank You, as i await your kind reply

Thanks

when you press as you put it the key to bring up features, that's the app draw. think of it literally as a draw where you can find your apps (features).

the way this draw operates depends on a built-in app called the launcher.

this is the app that runs your homescreens and app draw for you. if you don't have an option in the launchers settings to change the app draw you can always download a different launcher from the playstore that does things differently and make that the default app for managing the phone.

when you got the phone, it came with some apps already included. it's quite common that you can't uninstall these apps without having given yourself total control over the phones files... this is called root. when you have root deleting those apps becomes easier. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT FOR NOW.

in the general settings for the phone there will be option for applications. in there you can disable some apps that you don't want to use. it's almost as good as deleting those apps so try to do that instead for now. * +

mandeme 28.01.17 - 01:49am
Okay, thanks a million, you always come to my rescue..

pls can u inbox me ur contact * +

mandeme 28.01.17 - 01:50am

@ 3mel - 21.01.17 - 10:54pm
when you press as you put it the key to bring up features, that's the app draw. think of it literally as a draw where you can find your apps (features).

the way this draw operates depends on a built-in app called the launcher.

this is the app that runs your homescreens and app draw for you. if you don't have an option in the launchers settings to change the app draw you can always download a different launcher from the playstore that does things differently and make that the default app for managing the phone.

when you got the phone, it came with some apps already included. it's quite common that you can't uninstall these apps without having given yourself total control over the phones files... this is called root. when you have root deleting those apps becomes easier. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT FOR NOW.

in the general settings for the phone there will be option for applications. in there you can disable some apps that you don't want to use. it's almost as good as deleting those apps so try to do that instead for now.

Am grateful

thank you for the time explanations * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum