! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

S6fingerprint - Page 1/1

Subject: S6fingerprint
Replies: 4 Views: 284

say.what 3.12.16 - 05:28pm
My friend has the s6 and keeps getting locked out of her phone, it doesn't happen all of the time but enough to be annoying, it locks for 5 minutes then more every time she tries, I have Googled but couldn't find too much, any help would be greatly appreciated * +

3mel 4.12.16 - 01:52am
give this a read, it has a bit on fingerprint scanner issues. if the phone is showing that there's a software update available you should complete it as that's what's most likely to properly solve the problem
[link]http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/galaxy-s6-s6-edge-issues-fixes-fingerprint-scanner-auto-rotate-auto-brightness-connectivity-1509374[/link]

otherwise there's some things they recommend trying in the meantime... * +

biboy 4.12.16 - 06:02pm
Swipe left and put your pin in,then go settings and redo fonger print. If you bote your nails or scratch your butt,it wont accept lol * +

say.what 6.12.16 - 10:32pm
No update showing, I got her to do a partition wipe lol not sure if that is correct terminology.. Previously it was just locking her out sometimes for 45 minutes at a time, now at least it's giving option of password again... But problem still not solved * +

3mel 7.12.16 - 12:10am
there should be an android 7.1 update available in a few weeks for your friend. that's the best I can think of without going to deep on it.

if it's a network branded phone she may be waiting a long time, and getting generic software on there may be for best. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search