! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Got S7 Edge Exynos - Page 3/3

Subject: Got S7 Edge Exynos
« <
leon29 18.11.16 - 11:33pm
Beta lol not better * +

polo_011 19.11.16 - 10:18am
Nope, I'll wait for the final official build, the phone is running so beautifully that I do not want to ruin it at all with Beta FW.

I am hearing good things about it though, I see its brought a lot of Note7 features. * +

polo_011 19.01.17 - 08:19pm
Updated to the official Nougat FW yesterday and so far all is well, the phone seems to be running even more efficiently especially in Stand By, that Doze on The Go is doing a great job. Samsung has also added a great feature that was in the Note 7, Device Maintenance, basically a more advanced version of Smart Manager, it allows adjusting Screen Resolution between 720P, 1080P and 2K, CPU throttler, it also has a Performance Mode that you can use whether you want to save power or go into High Performance Mode, clearing RAM, optimising apps to save power, and a virus Scanner.

So far battery is holding up well, I will post my findings either tomorrow or next week. * +

suresh86 2.02.17 - 03:08am
Wow. This forum is still kicking. Missed my days while I was at college and used to mod and flash. I still remember polo_011, crail, jscott, gtr1. Must have been years, fast forward today and just look where we are, phones are a beast and leaving behind sony ericsson and symbian days, what a feeling.
I am rocking a S7, moved to another country, got married and have a kid.
Nice to see you guys still around here.
And congrats to polo. * +

polo_011 19.01.20 - 03:26pm
Just took my S7 Edge out to get some pics and other stuff from it and then decided to see how it's running, and what I am just realising is how awesome this thing was and still is grin.gif, phones really have not seen that big of a jump since 2016 it seems. Still such a great device to use. Let's see how long this battery lasts though, it cannot be good at this point... * +

banbury 24.01.20 - 02:50pm
ive still got my S7 edge wont part with it. it still seems fast today so only confirms what you said. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index