! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

task killers; ram boosters - Page 1/2

Subject: task killers; ram boosters
Replies: 9 Views: 1788
> »
skat3rbooi 13.08.16 - 04:43pm
are these apps really needed .deleted all of those in my device i really ddnt see their importance other than slowing down the device even more * +

john_163 13.08.16 - 08:11pm
nope * +

banbury 14.08.16 - 12:15am
recently I bought a computer magazine where experts claimed you should not use task killers on Android. I have a task killer installed on my Note 4 but I only use it if I get an app that crashes or wont allow me to quit. (although I rarely have that problem) it just saves resetting the phone in some cases. usually you can change what apps the task killer controls anyway in the app settings. arguably task killers dont work that well anyway, cos the apps it terminates just restart themselves after a predetermined time. * +

3mel 14.08.16 - 09:54am
in android free ram is wasted ram. * +

polo_011 14.08.16 - 10:47am
What banbury and 3mel said. nod.gif. I think many of us who came from Symbian and Windows Mobile have always had this thing in the back of our minds that if its in RAM its using battery and depleting resources, but these newer mobile OSs flip that mindset on its head. They cache the apps in RAM so that less resources are used when launching that app. The important thing here is that your Android phone or tablet must have enough RAM to keep the basics/priority apps running smoothly e.g. Phone, Messaging, PIM apps etc... and then whatever is left thereafter goes to 3rd party apps. * +

yaokahn1 24.08.16 - 11:42pm
try Greenify (Root Mode) and you will see if Task killers are important or not** dont use these: 360 sercurity; clean master; apus; zero ... just try Greenify or Purify * +

crail 25.08.16 - 01:52am
Nothing wrong with clean master. It's not integrated into Samsungs firmware for nothing * +

john_163 25.08.16 - 05:12pm
Theres a Battrey Saver Option That Works Like Charm, U Can Find It In Setting/Battrey Look On The Right Side Top Click On Those 3Dots N Turn It On, It Reduces Performance n Data Saveng Extends Battrey Life By exta 3 hrs With Default Powermanagenment Turnd On * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search