! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

..sooo..Note 7, yes or no?.. - Page 16/19

Subject: ..sooo..Note 7, yes or no?..
« <> »
leon29 16.09.16 - 10:09pm
I hate Samsung phones but to be fair, apple and Nokia have had this problem, it's not great but it's not the end of the world * +

3mel 7.10.16 - 11:37am
[link]http://www.xda-developers.com/a-replacement-galaxy-note-7-caught-fire-on-southwest-airlines/[/link] * +

polo_011 8.10.16 - 06:53pm
I'm looking into simply getting a Black S7 Edge. There is a rumor that there may be a 2nd Recall on the Note7. Im enjoying my Note4 but the itch to get something newer is getting to me, lol! * +

nokstern 9.10.16 - 08:09am
..I totally understand you, polo, that's the story of my life, lol..after a few months playing with one device, I start looking for a new one crazy2.gif ..btw *1..now I'm almost feel sorry for the Note 7's misery, but they didn't want to listen, sooo.. * +

nokstern 9.10.16 - 08:20am
..btw *2..V20 may be a good choice, there's a dual 16/8 Mpix camera, the size of a Note (5.7 inches), removable battery/memory card slot, even IR, lol..not to mention that, seems, it'll have rather interesting *sound use bundle* lol.gif , something to do with reproduction of sound, recording, equalizer, studio mix, blah blah, forgot precisely, lol * +

nokstern 9.10.16 - 08:31am
S7 (Edge) also good; a decision - 'photo' phone (S7..+music reproduction ok) or a 'music' phone (V20..+taking photos should be great)..other features?..appearance, battery, CPU, display, release date (does this matter?..sometimes 'older' phone may be better in some segments).. * +

nokstern 9.10.16 - 08:37am
..I'm waiting now for Mate 9..and Note 8 crazy.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-19
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark