! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

..sooo..Note 7, yes or no?.. - Page 12/19

Subject: ..sooo..Note 7, yes or no?..
« <> »
banbury 22.08.16 - 07:35pm
I can now confirm that our version has 4GB of ram and the same exynos CPU as the galaxy S7. that means I will be keeping my S7 edge and Note 4. In the past the Note has always been one step ahead in the Uk of the current Galaxy S phone but it seems Samsung have had a rethink here. * +

banbury 22.08.16 - 07:39pm
As I stated earlier we didnt get the Note 5 in the UK. instead Samsung thought the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus would suffice for our market. * +

3mel 22.08.16 - 07:46pm
the note 5 was no different from the S6 really. chuck in a pen and the hardware and software features for it, S6 edge is now a note 5... * +

banbury 22.08.16 - 09:10pm
Yeah basically! * +

3mel 28.08.16 - 05:29am
[link]http://www.xda-developers.com/with-the-note-7-samsung-still-delivers-embarrassing-real-world-performance/[/link] * +

polo_011 28.08.16 - 08:20am
Glad I'm getting Exynos thumbs_up.gif a lot of it has to do with the Snapdragon and its hotplugging system as far as I know, its meant to make the SoC more efficient, but catch it offguard and it can cause lag, especially under a demanding UI like TouchWiz. * +

3mel 28.08.16 - 11:55am
I was thinking about that, surely somewhere like xda wouldn't just gripe on about it if there was a fix that root and kernel adiutor could provide (unless it's not compatible with the 820 yet).

if it's something that's not showing on other 820 phones shouldn't it be an easy fix ?

if the exynos is fine I think that's what we have here, but I've seen many similar stories related to the S4 of a similar vein. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-19
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index