! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

one m8 software update missing - Page 2/2

Subject: one m8 software update missing
« <
adnaan00 29.07.16 - 07:49pm
its not network branded as far as i know. m downloading htc sync now for the drivers. gonna try to update via the download link in the htc website which is about 1.6gb. any noob guides on how to do this proper? * +

3mel 29.07.16 - 08:41pm
look on the page that has the link, they shouldn't have a file without instructions on a company website. plus you'll need PC software to flash it.

you can search on xda forums you'll find untold things there. * +

adnaan00 30.07.16 - 07:08am
Iv looked on xda aleady. My bootloader is locked but s off. I tried updating through pc using ruu but i keep getting a usb error 171 or smthng. It keeps disconnecting when restarting the phone to bootloader * +

adnaan00 30.07.16 - 10:14am
Tried the fast boot method too but still get the usb error * +

john_163 30.07.16 - 02:40pm
switch off ur fone n connect ur fone to the pc..it will install drivers, also usb debuging needs to be ticked mark * +

missmobi 26.08.16 - 06:01pm
Can any body suggest any advice iv an htc one it woz fine one min then battery woz going so i didt plug in charger ATM i went to plug in few days later but duno why i cant get it on now its not even showing life its charging tryed new charger all the little tricks but still nowt i got important copys of docs proof pics i despratly need it as done this bfor its ment b a know fault but iv always got it on pls inbox any advice tips (thankyou) * +

3mel 26.08.16 - 09:57pm
if it's been off with no charge you've been damaging the battery capacity that whole time and shortening it's life, never leave a phone uncharged.

plug it in and leave it for half an hour before you try and turn it on.

back on topic, I picked up a cheap m8 myself a couple of weeks ago. nice phones but really awkward bug*ers to deal with. don't how you managed to have a phone with a locked bootloader but S-off ??? is it 2nd hand ?
it could have been messed about with to the point where you aren't going to be offered OTA updates. that stops if you're rooted I think or don't have the right CID MID *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index